Re: [Chrysler300] info on 65 300

This ad says they fit  64-65.

In a message dated 2/7/2009 6:12:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
MRS954@xxxxxxx writes:

Fred,
Check out Ebay items # 370102903461 and # 310084432809. Front  and rear
armrest chrome plastic. Is this what you're looking  for?

Regards,
Mark Souders
300H
64 300 Coupe
Mohrsville,  PA

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Musolff  <fmusolff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:  Sat, 7 Feb 2009 8:44 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] info on 65  300

I am in the process of redoing my '65 300 triple white  convertible and need
some
information.  If anyone has a web site or  can answer these questions It
would be
a great help.

What wheels or  covers came on this car originally?

Was there a machined pattern on the  center consol surrounding the shift
lever?
And what did it look  like.

Portions of the machined piece going across the dash have been  polished to
the
point where the machining no longer shows, how can this be  corrected?

Where can I get the chrome pieces for the armrests on the  front doors?

Thanks for any  information!
Fred

[Non-text portions of this message have  been removed]

------------------------------------

To  send a message to this group, send an email  to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to  http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]

**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

<*> Your email settings: