[Chrysler300] Tip for 57 Instrument cluster reconditioning

[Chrysler300] Tip for 57 Instrument cluster reconditioning

I wanted to remove the chrome rings from my 300C instrument pods for
re-chroming.  I searched previous emails and found good advice about using a
propane torch to gently heat the rings to soften the glue.  However, I don't
have a torch (yet) and thought I would try boiling the pods in an old
saucepan to see if that was hot enough.  It worked, so  I thought I would
pass it on.  Another tip if you want to do this in the kitchen is, like I
did, do it when the wife isn't at home.

Cheers

Henry

Brisbane Australia