[Chrysler300] Steering Wheel B

300 Enthusiasts,

I was asked to share all the responses I received with the list.  Here
they are.

Eastwood sells a steering wheel repair thing,never used it,know
nothing about it but maybe it's what you need.

NAPA sells a product called "Plastic Weld" that is a two-part epoxy
that dries clear and is "runny" as well.  It should work great on your
steering wheel.

Contact Dennis Crooks at 858-271-7374, 13983 Humo Dr., Poway, CA
92064  He can do any steering wheel.  I have seen his 300 wheels (57,
58, 60) before at Barrett-Jackson and they are stunning.  He may not
be the cheapest, but he is hands down the best.  He produces a quality
product.  Thats my source.

Contact Dennis Crooks at 858-271-7374, 13983 Humo Dr., Poway, CA 92064
He can do any steering wheel. I have seen his 300 wheels (57, 58, 60)
before at Barrett-Jackson and they are stunning. He may not be the
cheapest, but he is hands down the best. He produces a quality
product. Thats my source.

I have rebuilt steering wheels with epoxy sold by Eastwood.  Howver,
it is not clear.  It is medium grey when cured.  Works fine, but needs
painting afterwords.  Your local hardware store may also have the two
part epoxy systems.

I used Koch to do the work on our '55 Imperial and was very pleased
with the results. It is now some five years later and the wheel is
doing well. http://www.kochssteeringwheels.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=2

Koch in so calif

I've contact Koch.

Mick