Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Faking the Market

I recently heard from someone, can't remember who, that Glassel has resurfaced.  Wayne , or anyone, can you confirm this at all?  Sincerely,  Don Rook
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Pristelski
  To: Ron Waters
  Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; James
  Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 4:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Faking the Market

  There have been lawsuits over falsified cars. For example, Gassell (sp?) in
  Houston was sued for producing fake Chrysler 300 letter cars back in about
  the mid 1990s and representing them as the real thing.

  Jim in northern IL

  On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  > If the buyer is overseas, he may not have any way of getting his money
  > back.
  >
  > Also, the way some sellers 'skirt the truth' in their sales descriptions,
  > it
  > may be a matter of interpretation.
  >
  > Ron
  >
  > > So what do you think the legal ramifications would be if someone
  > > unknowingly purchases what they think is an authentic car then finds
  > > prior history that does not match.. With a million dollar price tag I
  > > know I would (not) want to go down that road as the
  > > seller. --

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: