[Chrysler300] Re: Faking the Market

I am not familiar with Mr. Glassel, how many cars did he
alter/restore also how did he sell
them.                              --- In
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@...> wrote:

> It's my understanding that a number of the Glassel cars went
overseas (Sweden, etc.) a while back. Now that the dollar has
strengthened against the kronor, it's conceivable that some of those
cars could be heading back here. Seeing an F or G convertible
advertised at a good price ('must sell immediately', 'buy this one
before it gets away', etc.), the car could be purchased at
convertible prices before doing the necessary research to determine
if it's correct. Or by someone unknowledgeable of the Glassel
conversions.

> Ron

Gassell (sp?) in Houston was sued for producing fake Chrysler 300
letter cars back in about the mid 1990s and representing them as the
real thing.

>   Jim in northern IL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional