From: "Mick Kreszock" <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 Club International" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:06 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] To B

Fellow 300 Enthusiasts,

Patience is a virtue.  Twelve years after Martha and I started our
quest to restore a red 300B and over 25 years since it last ran, our
300B cruised the highway.

Last Friday the owner of the shop doing the final mechanical work and
front end alinement approached me while I was settling our bill.  He
asked where I was going and I said to settle up with the upholstery
shop about five miles away.  He handed me a dealer plate and said
drive the 300 to the upholstery shop and back to check out the
alinement.

He didn’t have to ask twice.  What a great feeling to take such an
awesome car on the highway.

The 80+ year old gentleman who owns the upholstery shop was ecstatic
to see the B and spent 45 minutes regaling me with tales of the 1957
300C he purchased new and drove for over ten years until it was
totaled by a red light runner.  His grin grew when I insisted he get
behind the wheel and start the car.  I think he is still grinning.

The 300B is now getting its touchups, detailing and adjustments.  Next
stop the DMV for a license plate and some local break in miles.

By the way, the alinement was perfect.

Martha and I thank each and every club member who helped with this
long term project.  You will never know how much we appreciate your
support.

Mick

Mick Kreszock
PO Box 2191