Re: [Chrysler300] To B

CONGRATULATIONS Martha and Mick!!  I, and many others in this Club,  know the
thrill of that very first time down the road.   Quite enough reward for all
the hard work.  Hope to see the "B" in  PA.
300ly, Gil
Warm and a wee bit damp in Tallahassee.

In a message dated 1/28/2009 2:07:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,