-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Edward Mills Antique Tractors
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:39 PM
To: James
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Octane

James wrote:

> Guess it would be different if you needed advice.. Just my 2 cents
> worth :)
> Jim
> 300E
> --- In Chrysler300@ <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>, "Don Verity" <d.verity@...>
wrote:

> > Last I looked, this was a site for CHRYSLER 300'S, not for
> questions about foreign cars.
> > Don Verity

Lets kill this topic - a Corolla would use regular unleaded then or now
- if you are playing in an area where you think the octane is a problem
on a Corolla you are in a third world country or you have messed with
something you shouldn't have messed with and you need to put it back to
near original specs - compression & timing and fuel system or if you
insist - put in premium and see if your problem goes away. Check your
catalytic converter if you have run any leaded or lead additives.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)