[Chrysler300] how to post asked for 300 resto photos?

[Chrysler300] how to post asked for 300 resto photos?

I finally got back my 5 rolls of film shot so far of 300C body, engine trans pullout, few of supercharger pulleys setup, etc taken during removal, subsequent 'body on' sandblasting/proofcoating, 'frame off' ditto, plus shots such as complete body mount rubber/steels bits that make up a coupe mount assembly that a few asked for earlier on.
It is pretty easy for me to scan 4 to a page, then send the five pages with few simple words re each shot to I  guess Club's "Latest News", or where, and who do I contact/email re this?

Body also now bolted back down, (after USPS did their slowest delivery ever re body rubbers from Goers), and steering box back in early am t/morrow, and then I wait and see if 3 panel guys finish body in hoped for 3 weeks - car has been accepted to be first (1957 - they use a new one each year as V8 Supercars Pace Vehicle) 300C in featured 40-70 Classic/Race car (static, in marque) display that is popular annual part of Australian F1 Grand Prix - late March, but if hot weather continues as tipped for next 2 weeks, panel guys will wilt - today hottest Adelaide Capital City day for 75 years, and tomorrow tipped to be hottest ever - 121 today, it still over 110 degrees at 7pm.
Car if finished would go as part original, part rebuilt where needed, not as a fully restored car, because I believe doing that would spoil the better original parts of the car that have survived in condition that looks appropriate for a 50 year old used 300C - like I will leave gold valve covers, air cleaner, carbs, etc as you see in photos taken - will be cleaned, but not restored back to new - comment if you wish if I get them posted.
Odds now are pretty slim it gets there this year, but it still possible, just.
Christopher

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: