[Chrysler300] is there a left & right 392 engine mount?

[Chrysler300] is there a left & right 392 engine mount?

When prepping engine mounts to go back on '57 300 motor today, I have noticed one sits/locates the steel cannister that holds the rubber with the mount pin, further back than the other one?
Is this normal, ie is there a left and right, or noting in Wayne Graefen's 300C guide, there was a production change, so do I maybe have one early and one later if there is no left and right?
One has the flat steel support with a notch cut in one side, while the other a straight side where the other has this notch.  I know which one came off which side, but it would be good to know if there is a mismatch? Or it might have been done deliberately to alter motor height, re supercharger installation maybe, or who knows why?
If anyone knows for sure there was a left and right, a simple reply to that effect would be great.

Hopefully if any mounts issue solved, motor and trans back in frame as one, this weekend/Sunday, and body dropped back on Tuesday - and rather than endlessly post questions re odd things/numbers/dates seen, I will save them 'offpost' for any 300C experts re the many small not yet recorded 300C things that answers seem pretty light one for. Being in Australia, it makes it hard to ask/visit other local 300C owners re many otherwise simply answered offpost questions for US members, so I apologise for the many questions lately. And re the US, hope your weather not as cold/bad, as local TV news has shown some US weather has recently been.

Christopher Australia
ps while waiting this week for 300C body mount rubber set and conrod bearings to arrive, I have made time to drive my other pioneeering 'hemi head' classic - 62 Jag XKE roadster, it also having torsion bar front suspension, and same brand brake booster as 300C - it like the 300C is a car that on modern radials drives way ahead of it's peers/time - prototype XKE's 50th anniversary is this year.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)