[Chrysler300] D & D steering wheels

Ron....
I have had two 300C wheels done by Don Eads at D & D. Both were superbly done. The first one was done in 2000 and is on my 300C coupe that you saw and took pictures of in Tulsa. The other was done in 2007 and is to go on the 300C convertible that is yet to be completed. The first one was $650 and the second one was $950. He takes a long time but does great work. They are cast in solid color plastics, so that no scuffs from rings, belt buckles or seat belts can chip off the colors. I asked him recently about a clear/gold-fleck wheel for our 60 Dodge Polara and he said it would be about $1450, as I recall. I haven't sent it in yet but probably will soon.

George

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: