[Chrysler300] Telling genuine Mopar nos rubbers from repo one?

[Chrysler300] Telling genuine Mopar nos rubbers from repo one?

Question about telling genuine Mopar parts from repo first, then a bit about an Ebay/Paypal problem that any interested may wish to say something about re their 300 parts buying Ebay experiences - otherwise just delete.

1)  Should genuine old stock Mopar rubbers that go at the front of the 300 front suspension struts (as on 1957 onwards) have Chrysler/Mopar part numbers on them?

I ask because I bought a supposed new old stock pair on Ebay, paying a bit more than usually, and yet when they turn up, no small numbers/ID, anywhere.  Yet on near everything else on 300C Mopar orig rubber stuff, they have raised little numbers in the rubber somewhere - like 300C engine mounts on supercharged car for example, have Chrysler IDs on the little rubber section/edge on the side where the large flat base/washer with protruding bolt thread is.

I have not left feedback yet, because if the guy is listing them as genuine Chrysler, and yet they are maybe not, then he is getting extra/higher bids under false pretences, never mind they might be poor quality?

2) 2nd part of this post - paypal refund guarantee?!.
And re Ebay, chasing hard to get otherwise bits for our 300s, a trap I have found is re their money back guarantee - what a sort of epic it is going through all the stages where you must re-fill in detail, not using auction number but a way too long paypal transaction ID that has a trap re first digit is a letter, not a sometimes 1 or 0, but an 'I', or ooh, if you get what I mean, to then days/weeks later learn the item/items you were maybe never sent, must be returned by only a means with tracking, and ps, or by the way, paypal only now tells you, it does not refund returning mail costs unless you are lucky//whatever?!  So this meant a $29.00 item was going to cost me another $29.70 to get a refund, of less ebay/paypal deductions, of about $24.00, this after spending maybe paypal's required wasted another hour doing all various paypal/Ebay emails required.

Needless to say, likely that is why the seller never bothered replying to either me, Ebay or paypal - in cases of 'zero reply' like this maybe Ebay/Paypal could just issue a refund ?! Like why should a buyer have to throw more good money/time after a bad/faulty item that the seller refuses to respond to even Ebay?!

It was not the/my $29.00 spent, it was the seller's total contempt for his faulty product and service - a pair of new 1957 Chrysler starter relays - in that he never responded over 3 months ever to any contact re first his only sending one of two paid for, plus 2nd it then had power post way too short to put nut on to hold power leads.  And this guy is a mega Ebay seller, up around 15,000 sales, and is in Wisconsin where my supercharged C came from, and lists such things as '57 gas tanks which are way more $$$ than than small little problem.

Imagine you buy a big item, even a car, on Ebay - your return costs will be high, maybe in thousands if it a car across other side of USA, never mind if it sent o/seas - and yet only 'right at end' of paypal's multi stages claim process do they spell out exact return method only accepted by paypal, and how they do not say/guarantee any return costs refund?!
So the question is, if the seller gets the item back, and all it has cost him is return of monies (he likely never ever entitled to anyway), plus he loses a little in Ebay fees, then he has really lost nothing versus the innocent buyer, who will never get any cent/$$ for his/their fruitless time wasted contacting him repeatedly, etcc re paypal time involved re claiming !??
Others offer any thoughts, I am no naive Ebay user, have purchased around 400 items, like it greatly, but there are still things that could maybe be better?

Christopher Australia - where floods in some northern parts with one foot of rain in a night, and in west, so hot and dry, 10,000 birds (guesstimate on news), native small parrots, died at outback roadhouse where they had flown in looking to escape record heat, find water.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)