
[Chrysler300] Re: Chrysler Turquoise Engine Paint
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] Re: Chrysler Turquoise Engine Paint
- From: "James" <jdelrae1@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:15:50 -0000
I believe you can still get that from Chrysler ? I picked up 3 cans
about 6 months ago. Check the Mopar performance catalog it may be in
there as well.
Jim
300E
--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, moparpjf@... wrote:
>
> Ok - I know you are all getting tired of me and my questions, BUT I
need
> your advice as to the closest spray can engine paint to the original
Chrysler
> Turquoise. Anyone have that brand and number?????
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pete Fitch
> (who will NOT ask another question today)
> **************New year...new news. Be the first to know what is
making
> headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap