Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Body - a couple questions

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Body - a couple questions

Hi there all,
my 300F has drain tubes with a build date of early march 60, but my windsor
sedan has none with a build date of mid may 60 who knows?
Mike in Australia.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: