Re: [Chrysler300] 57 300 engine

Antonello and All:
3NE57 2200 is indeed a 300C engine.  The "3" makes it so.  If it  were a
NewYorker, it would be NE57 2200.
In answer to your question, I can probably find the car this engine was
originally in, but will have to be after the holidays.  I keep a list----as  does
Wayne Graefen, I believe---of orphan 300C engines, but this one is not on  it.
 Rarely do we match an engine up with an extant car, but it has  happened.
Usually the car is long gone.
300ly,
Gil Cunningham
Tally, FL

In a message dated 12/16/2008 3:06:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,