From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Graefen
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 10:17 AM
To: Intl 300
Subject: [Chrysler300] Essex alternators on your 300?

Do you have an Essex alternator on your '60-63 Chrysler product?
Okay, trick question since I'm an old Hudson-Essex-Terraplane guy and this has absolutely nothing to do with Essex automobiles but I'll bet it is something you did not know, would be interested to know, and there is even date code information for the Chrysler manufactured alternators in the article for you judging types! The answer is YES, YOU DO!
http://www.mymopar.com/alternator.htm <http://www.mymopar.com/alternator.htm>

And another trick question: Did the 300F have an alternator? No, and yes. No on the 375HP standard production engine and yes on the 400HP optional engine.

Wayne G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: