[Chrysler300] Wall Street Journal surprise

[Chrysler300] Wall Street Journal surprise

Hello 300'ly to all!
    While perusing today's Wall Street Journal my attention was grabbed by an article entitled "A Rough Ride in Collectible Cars". The picture over the headline had several shots of a fellow who recently purchased a '58 Mercury Parklane 4 door hardtop for much less than he had expected at a bargain $39K.  Low and behold the fellow pictured behind the wheel of the Merc is John McCue who I purchased Mopsy (my '57 C) from in January, 2003!  A few of the shots were in front of his palatial home on a golf course in Half Moon Bay, California. John is a swell guy and an avid GM and Ford vehicle collector. Mopsy was one of the few Chrysler products he dabbled with. Fortunately for me!  Happy Thanksgiving!  ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)