[Chrysler300] NEW BOOK

Hi all,

I received in the mail today a new hardbound book titled "HEMI MUSCLE CARS" by Darwin Holmstrom and photographs by David Newhardt.  I've worked with David in the past and have been impressed with his professionalism and talent in bring cars to life in photos.

Earlier this year David contacted me regarding this book and asked if he could shoot our cars.  Based on my previous experiences with him I was quite excited for another opportunity.  With just one quick pass through its 336 pages I'm amazed at his talent.

Not only did he do an excellent job on our five Hemi cars, but every other car in this book is brought to life.  No matter what your taste are it is a book worth having if you love these cars.

David was kind enough to sign a copy for me and put the following; "Your cars are the stars of this book!"  I think all of the cars within the books pages are great, but his statement made me feel that all of the years of labor and cost to bring our cars to where they are today was well worth the effort.

I'm looking forward to getting into the text within and hope you all can find it at your local book store or on line.  It is definitely a keeper.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

John Lazenby, Southern California

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Raven Black
1960 Chrysler 300F Coupe Alaskan White
1963 Volkswagen Beetle Black
2000 BMW 323ci Titanium Silver Metallic  w/Red Leather
2001 BMW ///M5 Titanium Silver Metallic (A Modern Super Car)
http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=18
2002 Mercury Mountaineer Premier (V8)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional