Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: please help us, please respond

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: please help us, please respond

Fellow 300 Enthusiasts,

We live about 75 miles from Kingsport, TN.   I someone needs us to go
look at the parts or to pick up and store the parts until they can
arrange shipping or pick up just let me know.

Mick

Mick Kreszock
PO Box 2191
Boone, NC  28607
828 262 0393

On Nov 24, 2008, at 8:38 PM, Ray Jones wrote:

> Passing this on for those that haven't seen it.
> Ray

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: