[Chrysler300] 300G rear spriings fit 300D/C ?

[Chrysler300] 300G rear spriings fit 300D/C ?

If it seems the 300G rear springs are similar dimensions to 300D, anyone know are 300C same as 300D, and reason for my question - has anyone put 300G rear springs in either 300D or 300C, to get firmer rear springs?!

Of course, this would only work if 300G springs sit your 300D or 300C at same ride height !!?

My 300Cs have always felt that they would corner better when driven real hard through corners, and the 300Gs stronger deflection rates could help here I believe, but they may rattle body and occupants too much on poorer roads.
Christopher in Australia - shocking drought in southern part of nation now into 3rd record breaking year - spring rains here only 1/6 average, record lowest in over 150 years, but gas prices finally coming down near 110c a litre, about $4.50 a US gal.  And Christmas only now weeks away, my supercharged 300C going into body shop after that as finish two other quicker cars (work wise!?) before then.

Our aussie dollar has slipped shocking versus USD $$, now near into high 50s vesus aussie being near 98c to USD 100 just weeks ago, and yet our economy supposed to be world's best to survive the current 'mess' - figure that ?? No point even looking on US EBay for 300 bits, as with postage plus USD it works out triple !!!

To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 14149@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: longrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:23:12 -0500Subject: Re: [Chrysler300]

Thomas; The D and the G springs have the same length and width.....60 in. x 2.5 in.The 1958 has a spring rate at the wheel of 165# per inch.The 1961 has a spring rate at the wheel of 190# per inch.Both have 7 leaves.I do not have blueprints to determine the difference between the two with regard to leaf thickness and arch.Both show design load at height of..right..650#, left..700#Hope this helps.George----- Original Message ----- From: Tomas Turovaara To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:30 PMSubject: [Chrysler300] Name Tomas TurovaaraAddress Kengisgatan 33S-981 33 KirunaSWEDENPhone 46-980-14149 fax 46-980-66404 cell 46-70 5544890E-mail 14149@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx work 15811@xxxxxxxxxxx 300 clubI have some questions about the rear leaf springs hope someone out there have the answer.1.How many leaf should it be for the 1958 300 D? 2.Is it the same leaf spring to the G 1961?Thanks from Tomas[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)