  From: MEL<mailto:jlattasr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 10:37 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 L door ????

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MEL
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 9:43 PM
  Subject: [SPAM][Chrysler300] Emailing: 300 L door parts 001, 300 L door parts 002

  Does anyone know where I can obtain NOS insignias for the front, interior door panels? Is anyone reproducing them?
  Also--the moulding that goes around the reflector at the bottom of the doors??
  Would anyone be able to tell me what the correct finish on the metal trim plate is--shiny or satin?
  Thank you,
  Barry Latta, Sr

  Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)