[Chrysler300] Lancaster Spring Meet-AACA Museum Admission charge

[Chrysler300] Lancaster Spring Meet-AACA Museum Admission charge

Hi to all,

John Cote posted the following to the server regarding free admission to
AACA members:

"The AACA members benefit was changed last year. The museum admission
charges obviously have not been updated. Go to the link on my email below
and you will see that membership entitles you to free admission to the
museum."

Be advised that your Meet hosts have negotiated a free admission tour to all
Chrysler 300 Club members as part of our luncheon deal in their atrium. The
guided tours thru their fine Museum were arranged as part of the all
encompassing $30 fee.

You are encouraged to join the AACA but it will not be necessary for a
special admission free charge on our scheduled Luncheon/Tour visit.

Regards,
Tony Rinaldi
Tom Harkins
Co-Meet Hosts