[Chrysler300] Maine Meet

First many thanks to the Mayer/Rust team for a great meet.  Many things to see and do and the gathering of old and new friends was unbeatable.

Rob Kern, R.J. and myself arose at 2:45am on Sunday to make the trip back to Portland to return home.  We all just made it in time!!  Rob and myself had the same flight to Atlanta and then split up to return to our final destinations.

I had the task of sitting in front of a young couple with a two year old this Thursday.  Between the young lad screaming, speaking loudly and kicking the back of my seat I had a memorable experience.  To make it more interesting I now know the ENTIRE history of the lad's mother as she never shut up from lift off till touch down.  There were a few breaks in that she had a cold and continued to cough loudly, thus spreading her disease to ALL of us.  I even know the name of her unborn child (due in 6 weeks) and I'll bet everyone else on the plane does too!

Arriving on time at LAX I exited the terminal to find my bride driving up to liberate me from the curb.  We immediately headed to Irvine, Ca for a late lunch at our favorite Mexican watering hole, El Cholo http://www.elcholo.com/.  I was soooooo hungry I consumed like a Weeble and left feeling much better.

Returning home to see my fury friend Cody Blue Eyes was also a highlight of the day.  Soon I went out to attack the yard, but unlike Dr. Kern I didn't dawn the event with my "Poopy Suit" on.  Don't ask me as I thought it was a joke, but these things really do exist. (I looked it up on the web for myself).

After that a little TV and down time and then off to bed.  I awoke today feeling rested and fulfilled for the experience and look forward to the next one to be with some of the best people on the planet.

John Lazenby, Southern California

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Raven Black
1960 Chrysler 300F Coupe Alaskan White
1963 Volkswagen Beetle Black
2000 BMW 323ci Titanium Silver Metallic  w/Red Leather
2001 BMW ///M5 Titanium Silver Metallic (A Modern Super Car)
http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=18
2002 Mercury Mountaineer Premier (V8)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional