[Chrysler300] Maine Meet

Fellow Club Members,

A word of thanks to Doug & Sue Mayer and Bill & Ann Rust for putting together a wonderful relaxing meet in Boothbay, Maine! The harbor views form our hotel, the quaint towns, cottagie neighborhoods and rocky shoreline were wonderful. Cruising the back-roads in our "G" was a great way to explore.

The enjoyment of seeing multiple letter cars on the highway together in a pack was great. Hanging out in the parking lot "exchanging recipe's" with the boys was cool and a valuable learning tool. (George Riehl was correct when he said "some guys will want to buy your car, others will want to part it out.") Observing the passion from club members about preserving these vehicles was refreshing. Getting to know club members was great, I had no idea as a first time attendee  the initiation would provide me with such a headache the following morning. Nor did I think it was possible to bobsled in September, not even in one of the coldest states in the country. Watch out winter Olympics!

Seeing all the 300's on display at the railway museum was an awesome sight, I trust the photos will at least provide a glimpse of the beauty of the location and the day.

We are looking forward to seeing you all at the spring meet!

Warmest Personal Regards,
Matt Ostrowski

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional