From: "MATTHEW OSTROWSKI" <m.ostrowski@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 group" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 10:10 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Traveling to Maine Meet

Hello Fellow 300 Members,

It's amazing that there is only two weeks before the Maine meet. For those
of you who want to meet up in-route to Maine the following two stops should
be convenient; Any and all traveling are invited to meet up and cruise in
together.

First meeting place is in Worcester, Massachusetts exit 16 off Rt. 290 east.
We can meet right off the exit at the "99" Restaurant parking lot at
10:00am. From there we will drive north to Rt. 495 to 95n into New
Hampshire. We can make the second meeting point in Hampton, NH at the state
liquor store which has its own exit off Rt 95 North. My guess is from
Worcester we can meet those of you coming from Rhode Island, coastal Mass &
New Hampshire at approx. 11:30. Upon leaving New Hampshire we will cross the
bridge into Maine and if the group wishes we can get on Rt. 1 for a more
scenic ride into Boothbay Harbor or stay on the highway and see who's 300
has more .....! Once we get into Bath,Me. we will need to get on two lane
roads.

Let me know which of you would like to meet up, it certainly will make for
an enjoyable ride.

Warm Regards,
Matt Ostrowski
300 G