Re: [Chrysler300] Davenport Iowa 300s and others

Re: [Chrysler300] Davenport Iowa 300s and others

It is always a seller's perogative if not imperative to set the price of his goods.  We can not know a large quantity of the reasons that went into the pricing of these cars.  We are told there was a Oct. 1 absolute deadline when all cars had to be gone. Perhaps his mother's health is failing and the "house needs" are really immediate medical expenses that they don't want public knowledge.  Perhaps it is part of the grief work for one or more members of the family that the cars must go away now quickly.  Many other possibilities.  Once they had set prices there was absolutely no good reason why we should question them.  It was then up to ourselves to say yes or no to the cars offered to us all.  A fellow in WI was first to say yes.  Congrats to him on potential good buys.

Wayne G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: