[Chrysler300] Traveling to Maine 300 meet

[Chrysler300] Traveling to Maine 300 meet

Fellow 300 Members,

Who would be interested in meeting along the trail en-route to the club meet in Boothbay? I'm thinking we could designate a number of locations & times for members who are driving their 300's to meet en-route. For example we could have a location in the southwestern part of Connecticut (Fairfield county) for members south and another possibly in Albany, NY. Then all cars could meet up in Worcester, Ma as we head north on 295 to 495. Possibly the northern rendezvous point could be the New Hampshire Liquor store plenty of parking (and adult beverages of course). From their we would have about 1-1/2 to 2 hours to the harbor at Boothbay.

What a wonderful site to see more than one beautiful brute heading north into the Pine Tree State. Let me know if there is any interest I will be happy to handle all the coordination of times and locations attempting to accomadate schedules (that will be interesting).

Warmest Personal Regards,

Matt Ostrowski
300G
Norwich, Ct