[Chrysler300] Set of Engine mounts for 56 300B

[Chrysler300] Set of Engine mounts for 56 300B

Hello to all the letter car gang.

I am in urgent need of a spare set of 300B engine mounts. NOS, or even
old second hand.

Can't remove my existing set from my car or else it will be laid up.
They are OK but bare pass.

Even if I can obtain a second hand set, I can be still driving around
while I get them re vulcanized.

Tried Kanters, they need cores. So I need spare cores at least.

And Yes, I missed out on bidding for those on E-bay the other day!
Who's the lucky one?

Got a spare trans mount, that is the easy one isn't it.

Best Regards

Sean in OZ

B & D

<*> Your email settings: