Re: [Chrysler300] "Golden Lion 413" decal

Re: [Chrysler300] "Golden Lion 413" decal

I wasn't a 'Lion' but I did get plenty of training for that possibility by spending
10 years in the Jaycees.
Got to do a lot of things and have a lot of fun, and meet folks from all over the US.
(also changed from in introvert to an extrovert somehow)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

> Does the 300G valve covers have the "Golden Lion 413" decal on them ? And if
> they do are they centered on the valve cover?

> Also, speaking of LIONS, are any Chrysler 300 Club members, also members of the
> " Lions Club International " ? I have been a member since 1983. It's a great
> service organization. It's actually the largest service club in the world with
> something like 1.3 million members.
> "WE SERVE" is our motto and we do that by helping the Blind and the sight
> impaired.

snip

> Lion Charlie Valentine

> 300G, 1962 300 Sport Convertible