[Chrysler300] "Golden Lion 413" decal

Does the 300G valve covers have the "Golden Lion 413" decal on them ? And if they do are they centered on the valve cover?

Also, speaking of LIONS, are any Chrysler 300 Club members, also members of the " Lions Club International " ? I have been a member since 1983. It's a great service organization. It's actually the largest service club in the world with something like 1.3 million members.
"WE SERVE" is our motto and we do that by helping the Blind and the sight impaired.

A very short list of Some of the things we do: Please contact your Local club if you need any help or know of someone needing help.

"Leader Dog" - send a blind or visually impaired person to the " Leader Dog School " , they spend several weeks there and bring home a
Leader Dog.  At NO charge to them. Some of the local clubs may ask the person to pay for their travel pay to and from the Leader Dog School. It depends or their clubs finances but I would think that most clubs would have a Fund raiser to pick up those expenses.

Cornea Transplants - We in our area use the "Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley".  I don't know all the particulars , but at little or no charge to those receiving the cornea transplants.

Beacon Lodge - Summer camp for the visually impaired. No charge.

L.C.I.F - Lions Clubs International Foundation is Lions helping Lions serve the world. Donations provide funding in the form of grants to financially assist Lions districts with large-scale humanitarian projects that are too extensive for Lions to finance on their own. Often times Lions Clubs are the first on scene to provide help and assistance in the worlds disasters.

Diabetes awareness  as  diabetes can be a cause of Blindness.

Collect used eye glasses and take them to other countries and fit them to those needing eye glasses. At NO charge to them.

Many, many other things we do in our communities and around the world to "Help Others".

Sorry for this attachment to the Decal question but the members of the 300 club are great people and I was always wondering  how many are "Lions". I strongly believe that everyone should be a LION.

To learn more about this great service organization do a search...Lions Clubs.

Lion Charlie Valentine

300G, 1962 300 Sport Convertible

  Recent Activity
    a..  1New Members