From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mwl1967@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 8:47 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Steering Column Ground ?

Hi All,
Have determined that the non-working horn in my '64 is probably
related to some kind of strap or strip that was supposed to be installed
between the column and the gearbox, possibly attached to the rubber insulator.
Been years since the car was torn down and don't exactly remember what this
looked like or how it attached.

Can someone tell me what this item looks like or what it's made
of and how to properly install it? Photos would be great. Time to start
dumping out numerous buckets of misc bolts fasteners etc to see what I can turn up.

Thanks,
Mike Laiserin

Home.
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001 <http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001> )