[Chrysler300] 2008 Spring Meet Bonus Offer

[Chrysler300] 2008 Spring Meet Bonus Offer

Good morning,

We have a new Club member that many of you may know.  He is Jerry Kopecky from Iola, WI.  He is so new he missed the 2008 Roster but you can reach him at 715-445-4791, or JKopecky@xxxxxxx or learn more about him at www.kopeckysklassics.com  Under the projects section there is a very nice collection of photos of a 58 Desoto Firesweep Convertible Jerry recently restored.  I'm sure Jerry will be on the Club listserver before long.

Jerry will be attending the Spring meet for a few days (wed and thur I believe) and expects to bring a 'Finned Car'.  Jerry has also made the nice offer to have an open house on Tuesday May 27, 2008 at his restoration shop in Iola (N 6871 SR 49) for any meet attendees traveling through that area (central WI, about 20 miles east of Steven's Point).  Refreshments may also be involved.

The main shop attraction is the restoration of the 300F Convertible of Club member Robert Blake, which Jerry expects to have well underway at that time.

Please call or email Jerry if you expect to stop or would like to know more about him or his work.  It might work that you could visit him Monday after the meet also.

Another person who recently rejoined the Club is Mike Meier from MN.  Mike expects to be at the meet and is also assembling a 6+ hour video of 300 plus other Mopar related activities for our viewing pleasure.

Spring is on it's way in Eagle River.

Carlton Schroeder

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional