From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Hill
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:44 PM
To: Ron Waters; 'chrysler 300'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Too many REPLY ALL comments!

I'm replying to all here as well. Often, it's helpful to those responding to
read all responses from others before drafting their own. This eliminates
repetition, gives members other points of views to reflect on, and provides
a more comprehensive answer.

That said, some questions definitely don't require an 'all' response......we
all need to rely on common sense here as anywhere else in life; however if
you're ever in doubt about the appropriateness of an all response, why not
send it to all? I have a 'delete' button and use it often.

My peve is when people don't fill in the subject line with their 300 related
topic in detail or at all. Ryan Hill

To: chrysler300@ <mailto:chrysler300%40yahoogroups.comFrom>
yahoogroups.comFrom: ronbo97@comcast. <mailto:ronbo97%40comcast.netDate>
netDate: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:32:47 -0500Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Too many

IMHO, if the topic pertains to Chrysler 300s, then a Reply All would be
inorder. Too often, someone poses a question to the list about something
thatI am interested in, only to find that the reply has gone to the
originalposter and not the list. I know this has happened to me, which has
left methinking, 'Gee, I'm sure there are others that would be interested in
thisas well'.Ron

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional