Re: [Chrysler300] Alternator Gauge Failures?

Re: [Chrysler300] Alternator Gauge Failures?

Not sure if your car is wired the same, but it sounds like it.
This is a real common problem with Li'l Red Express' trucks.
ALL the power goes thru the Amp Gauge, and since they don't have heavy
enough parts to carry the flow, they eventually fail.
You can by-pass it and never again have the problem or replace the
gauge, and have it give out at the worst possible time.
It's not an easy fix on the side of the road.
Ray

"It's the fellowship that makes it a special event." Time to register
and reserve your room!
Nifty neat stuff gonna be ahappening at the Spring Meet...Y'all gotta
come and play with us!  Ray