From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Intl 300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 9:47 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gold F convert scale model w/ leather

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-CHRYSLER-300-F-CONVT-GOLD-1-18-SCALE-DIECAST_W0QQitemZ150218375242QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Of course the colors aren't authentic but has anyone seen these for real?  Or was there a special order F convert from the factory in GOLD?  Maybe my local trim shop could redo the interior in RED?  I'd like that!  Is there a discounter out there supplying this same scale model?

Wayne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional