Re: [Chrysler300] Info Re: Car Dollies/Skates for Chrysler 300's

Re: [Chrysler300] Info Re: Car Dollies/Skates for Chrysler 300's

Ryan
I purchased Gojacks from Lordco a few months ago and
they are fantastic. i had a set of skates bfeore and
found the jacking and lowering was a pain and they
just didn't roll smoothly. the gojacks are a one hand
push. Call Barry at Lordco on still Creek,he gave me a
good price.

Paul Martin
--- Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations or cautions to
> share with regards to car shop dollies? I would love
> to be able to move my cars around the garage more
> easily when they aren't in running order and push
> them right into a corner as needed.
>
> I would prefer to purchase the hydraulic style as
> I'm sure jacking the car on and off the regular
> skate type would prove to be more work than its
> worth sometimes and I'd rather not risk scratching
> the suspension or frame rails. Costs may be
> prohibitive with the hydraulic though........are
> they that much better? Can anyone recommend an
> online/mail order supplier that carries a quality
> product?
>
> Thank you.Ryan Hill
> '65 Chrysler 300
> '68 Dodge Charger