Re: [Chrysler300] ok, messed that up, news item to watch

Re: [Chrysler300] ok, messed that up, news item to watch

Boy you guys know how to get the memories going. My 49 pickup that I
got when I was 11 , now is a 50, my 62 Newport at age 16 is now a 62
300 sport which I need the exhaust from manifold to muffler, any help
here appreciated, We still live in the house I bought in 75, one
block from my wifes parents, I moved to town 3 miles, one business is
on the farm I grew up on, the other is the place where my great
grandfather bought his supplies at starting in 1887. And mom still
owns that farm. Think I am an antique at 56. What is the best course
to take on the exhaust?          Cal Anderson  62 sport
Whoops the wife just told me the dues are due. Does the club take
Confederate money?  Mail tomorrow!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional