  From: Jim Pristelski
  To: Chrysler 300 List
  Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:09 PM
  Subject: Fwd: [Chrysler300] 4006452 heads on a 383 engine

  Mark,

  I seem to recall that the original lifters used in the early 383/413 engines
  are no longer available. If you installed mid/late 1960s 383 lifters, they
  are a different length. If you get a set of the corresponding later
  pushrods, they should compensate for the new lifters and work ok.

  Maybe someone else can confirm?

  Jim