Re: [Chrysler300] Re:a/c freon

Hi All:

Well, this is about the 4th time I've put in my 2 cents worth on this subject.

I use FRIGC FR-12 in my F and '76 Nyer.  No problems whatsoever and it really
cools.  No need to change out equipment nor buy special equipment, such as
meters, etc., to charge.   just evacuate, add a couple of ounces of POE oil and
charge.  (Caution, do follow directions explicitly on how much to charge.
Overcharging caused the efficiency to drop.)    For more information, search
Goggle under FRIGC FR-12.  There are several sites available with good information.

FRGC FR-12 exhibits the same cooling curve as R-12.  Several degrees above
the R-134 curve.

Try it, you might like it.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA