From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of oneduesy
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:56 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Sale info 1969 300 convertible

As way of clarification I am including the forementioned 300
convertible's description and price, along with my contact info.
(Those interested in knowing more about me can view my website at
wwww.killorin.com.)

Thank you,

Eric H. Killorin, Middlebury, VT

````````````````````

FOR SALE... 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible 440 TNT. 1,933 total
convertible production and just a handful with the 375 HP TNT engine
option. Factory AC, AM/FM radio, dual exhaust, tinted glass, bucket
seats, attractive color combination of metallic bronze, matching
saddle vinyl interior, and pristine original black top with saddle
boot cover. Bought new October 15, 1968 at Hendrickson Motor Sales of
Logansport, IN to a Ft. Wayne buyer (original invoice and production
broadcast included). I am the third owner. Also includes original set
of manuals, sales brochure, and engine starting instructions. This
vehicle is in excellent condition and probably the best currently
available short of a 100-pt. concours example. Odometer reads 3,332
(condition suggests mileage is well below 100K but I cannot confirm).
Original paint with some evidence of prior blow-ins and there's a
couple of distress spots to keep an eye on. Over $6K in recent work
including new motor mounts, new AC compressor and clutch, new
plugs/wires/electronic ignition conversion, all interior panels
removed and glass sliders cleaned and lubed, tranny fully serviced,
all new brakes including front rotors/rear drums, pads/shoes (MC and
power booster on the way and will be installed prior to sale), new HD
shocks, wheels balanced, and much more. Priced to sell at $29,500.
Located in Sterling, VA, just outside of D.C. TEL 802-388-3831, or
email ehk@xxxxxxxxxx

Link to photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/automotive/sets/72157603590469022/

Yahoo! Groups Links