RE: [Chrysler300] 300G Conv on Ebay

You know you could probably contact White Post Restorations and find out if
they did indeed restore the car.  Might provide some idea on how bogus or
not this listing is.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

At 02:00 PM 9/10/2007, Bob Jasinski wrote:

>The eBay car is advertised as having been recently restored by White Post
>restorations. This is a bit surprising to me as there are a number of
>incorrect items I noticed under the hood, I would think White Post would pay
>closer attention to details than that. I checked the photo at the Kruse
>website, and the Kruse car had factory wheel covers, the eBay car has wires.
>I don't think they are the same car.
>
>Bob J
>
>_____

Yahoo! Groups Links