[Chrysler300]

Hi Folks;
For those not coming to the Fall Meet, we'll miss ya and you'll miss an
amazing collection of nice folks, nice cars and a great
time.................. Those of you who live anywhere nearby, remember,
we won't be back in this area for quite a while, if ever again. So,
come play with us!

For those "Meeting" with us, please get your registrations in. So far,
26 have registered, which is normal with the Meet one month away.
We need these registrations in a little earlier than usual as there is
a pre-paid tour at the Lincoln Museum and Presidential Library. We have
to pre-pay the Museum 15 days in advance, so we need to know who's
taking the tour by Sept 8th. This pre-pay gets us in a side door, at an
appointed time and we don't have to wait in line. We have 30 registered
for the tour so far. Those who miss this date and still want to go will
have to pay a little more at the door and wait in line to do so.

We have much planned, and think everyone will have a great time in
Springfield. If you can't find your registration, download it from the
Club's website and send it in.
Give Gloria a break and send in those registrations, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: