Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 Fuel Tank Sending Unit

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 Fuel Tank Sending Unit

Actually Rich, the Chrysler T&C has that. At least  our '05 Stow-n-go
does. Due to the tank configuration, the gas goes right down into the
tank,  very little neck. When the  pump clicks off, it is FULL. Any
add'l click of the pump will overflow pretty quick. The 'puter in the
overhead shows how many miles to empty based on recent average milage.
I will note that on a long distance run last year, the dash gauge
showed empty and the readout was showing 0 miles to empty for about 20+
miles until we got to the next station. On that run we got over 26 MPG,
which was a little more than normal, so that's why we got that extra
distance. It does seem to be very accurate, even the MPG it shows.
  I wouldn't want to try that again, with the onboard hi speed jaw in
the passenger seat!
If she had to have gone for gas................... She wouldn't have
brought me back a six-pack since she was at the station anyway!

Ray