From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andy Mikonis
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 1:31 PM
To: dennis57300@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] what to do with ac

I pulled the dealer a/c unit out of my G many years ago, and I sort of
regret it.  I didn't do it out of concours concerns, but I did feel it
detracted from the car.  Mostly because the compressor bracket mounted on
the thermostat housing bolts, which didn't seem like a particularly
well-engineered install.
Plus it was a huge square York compressor.  I recently got offered the rear
window evaporator unit back from the friend who was going to use it in
another car, and I'm giving some consideration to reinstalling it, but with
a Chrysler compressor and factory bracket.

Andy

--- dennis57300@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have a/c dealer installed in my 300C. should i keep it or trash it
> for my restoration? any opinions please.

> removed]

________
Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
spyware protection.

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links