[Chrysler300] Trailers for Car Storage

I'm considering using a 24 ~ 28 foot enclosed trailer for the storage
for my 300 G project. The two areas I'm concerned about are temperature
and critters (technical term). I'm considering getting an AC until to
help with the summer heat and using the color (black) to help with the
cooler temps. Any suggestions?

As far as critters, how are trailers for holding them out?

Thanks in advance

Mark Knutsen
300 G

Yahoo! Groups Links