From: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:11 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fwd: AACA Class 36c Hi Performance

Settle down everyone.  I was on the case at the end of last year when
he AACA had the high performance classes written up in the "Antique
utomobile" publication of AACA.  I presented several written pages at
he Philadelphia Annual AACA Meeting in February 2007 to the 2007 VP
or Class Judging which addressed this issue and also for recognition
or other Mopar high performance cars from the 50's  other than Letter
ars.  Please read below the forwarded message back to me from the AACA
 VP for Class Judging in March as clarification that indeed all Letter
ars from '55 through '65 are in Class 36C.   It was all an error as
tated below.
I hope some more of you show your 300's at AACA National Meets in the
uture. Unrestored , mostly original cars are welcomed as well and
ould qualify for registration in the AACA  "HPOF"  Class (Historic
reservation of Original Features ) .
John R. Cote
uilford, CT.