[Chrysler300] Fwd: AACA Class 36c Hi Performance

[Chrysler300] Fwd: AACA Class 36c Hi Performance

Settle down everyone.  I was on the case at the end of last year when
the AACA had the high performance classes written up in the "Antique
Automobile" publication of AACA.  I presented several written pages at
the Philadelphia Annual AACA Meeting in February 2007 to the 2007 VP
for Class Judging which addressed this issue and also for recognition
for other Mopar high performance cars from the 50's  other than Letter
Cars.  Please read below the forwarded message back to me from the AACA
  VP for Class Judging in March as clarification that indeed all Letter
cars from '55 through '65 are in Class 36C.   It was all an error as
stated below.

I hope some more of you show your 300's at AACA National Meets in the
future. Unrestored , mostly original cars are welcomed as well and
would qualify for registration in the AACA  "HPOF"  Class (Historic
Preservation of Original Features ) .

John R. Cote
Guilford, CT.