  From: Tony Bevacqua
  To: 'Vath, Michael J.' ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: Gary Nelson
  Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:46 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Roadside assistance - '57 power steering pump

  He is Cc...d.
  Tony

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
  Behalf Of Vath, Michael J.
  Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:39 AM
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  feeling a bit like On-Star...... I just got a phone call from George
  McKovich looking for a ready-to-use power steering pump. Anybody out there
  have one?

  He's semi-stranded somewhere in Texas (amarillo if I heard right) with his
  gorgeous C coupe making a terrible racket from a worn pump. A long way from
  Idaho for sure. I have his cell phone number if any of y'all can help send a
  working pump to him asap.

  Does anybody know if Gary Nelson's still in the rebuild business? Whats his
  "new" contact info? Many thanks from George.