From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jlsavard@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:40 PM
To: paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; c300@xxxxxxx
Cc: saduggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] AFB Carbs

In a message dated 6/5/2007 2:22:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

YES, I  was lead to believe that the original methods of rating them was
Different, at least by the Chrysler labs, More like Pounds per rather
then cubic feet

As I recall from my many months of sitting at a Chrysler flow stand, we
used
"Pounds Per Hour" of airflow in our calculations.

Joe  Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links