Re: [Chrysler300] DeSoto George

_GeorgeLaurie@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:GeorgeLaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx)  is  the email
address for DeSoto George.  Should you order some stuff from him,  please know
that he uses PayPal or, more  user-friendly, the Bank  O'Jett.   You send
personal checks to your friendly money launderer in  Newark, CA, I instruct him to
ship the parts, and I use his money for wild  living, bottles of Hennessey
and Chrysler 300 Meets.  Actually, I pay  for his USA purchases with USA dollars
and will settle up with him when he is in  the USA for one or maybe both of
the scheduled 300 meets in the month of June of  2008.  Heard a rumor that
recast steering wheels for C and D models are in  the tentative pipeline.  He does
very good work.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional